Dean Haidle, Pastor
PO Box 85, 705 E Stebbins
416 S Cameron Ave
Shanon Schultz Williams, Pastor
78299 Stop Table Road
"The church was built in 1890 at a cost of $1,500. In 1894 a tornado knocked the church off its foundation. It was later moved a block west of the original site. The last services were held in 1982 and in 1995 the building was given to the Village by the Episcopal Diocese of Omaha to preserve as a Historic Landmark. In turn the Village leased the church to the Historical Society."